A lot has been written about CBD products in recent years. For the uninitiated, CBD stands for cannabidiol – a compound found in cannabis. The cannabis plant contains more than a hundred compounds known as cannabinoids, of which only one called THC is psychoactive. In the use, most states have allowed the sale of CBD products, as long as THC content is less than 0.3%. However, state laws vary, and we recommend that you check details before ordering CBD hemp oil. In this post, we are discussing all you need to know about CBD products in general.
- CBD products will not cause a high. That’s correct. You can even buy products that have no THC at all.
- CBD has many uses. There is evidence that CBD can be beneficial for the treatment and managing symptoms of anxiety, nausea, cancer, depression, chronic pain, inflammation and other mood disorders. The therapeutic benefits of CBD are desirable to medical marijuana patients.
- Not all CBD products are same. There are only a handful of brands that rely on CO2 method of extraction to get CBD oil, which is considered to be the best. You can check for names like Saving Grace CBD that have all kinds of products in stock.
- There are different categories. You can distinguish CBD products in two categories – isolates and full-spectrum. CBD isolates contain nothing but CBD, with traces of plant matter, while full-spectrum CBD contains all other compounds, including THC in less than 0.3%. The latter is more desirable as all cannabinoids together create a more synergized effect, called the entourage effect.
- CBD is safe. As long as you take CBD products as recommended, there are minimal side effects, such as nausea and dry mouth. There is no chance of having a head high the next day, which is the case with smoking cannabis.
- CBD comes from hemp. While CBD can be derived from most strains of cannabis, the products mostly are manufactured from hemp – the least processed version of cannabis. Hemp also contains very little of THC.
- CBD oil and hemp oil are not the same. Hemp oil comes from hemp seeds that only have traces of CBD, while CBD oil is produced from flowers, leaves and stems of the hemp plant.
If you want to buy CBD products, check online and select a brand you can trust. Also check the recommended dosage, which shouldn’t increase more than 40 mg per day.