People often have different reasons to remove a tattoo. There are clinics that specialize in tattoo removal using laser, and this is easily the safest way to remove a tattoo. It is understandable that you may have concerns related to the procedure, which is why we have answered the five common questions that people ask about laser tattoo removal.
- Can I remove all kinds of tattoos?
The results of laser vary on various factors, including ink color, tattoo condition, ink depth and your health. Also, dark skin tattoo removal can be a bit tricky, but possible. Some colors are hard to deal with, while others link black, blue, and green can be removed easily. It is important to have realistic expectations from the procedure.
- Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
Yes. This is the precise reason why you would want to work with a clinic that uses the best laser option available. PicoWay, for instance, is a good choice and doesn’t have as many complications. It is also possible to use a numbing cream or local anesthesia for reducing the pain.
- Can I go for partial tattoo removal?
Yes, it is possible to remove a part of the tattoo. The best thing about laser hair removal is precision. You don’t have to worry about the entire tattoo getting damaged. Just make sure that you have discussed laser hair removal with your doctor in detail to be more aware of the expected results.
- How many sessions are required?
Depending on the size of the tattoo and target area being treated, it can take anywhere between five to ten sessions to remove a tattoo that has been professional created. The colors used, depth of ink and your health are other factors that are to be considered, but you can expect a gap of at least six to eight weeks between the sessions.
- Are there aftercare requirements?
Yes, you will be asked to avoid sun exposure on the treated area for at least a few days. Immediately after the session, you can apply aloe vera on the area and can also consider using a bandage and ice pack to sooth the skin. Your doctor will suggest a list of dos and don’ts, but don’t expect something extensive.
As for the cost, the price of tattoo removal is determined by many things, including size of the tattoo and ink depth, but you can always get an estimate in advance.
December 21, 2023
February 15, 2023
March 8, 2019
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer February 27, 2024
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life? February 27, 2024
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces February 24, 2024
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone February 23, 2024
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal February 22, 2024
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company February 3, 2024
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces? February 2, 2024
- Explore and Thrive: Get High Cannabis for an Elevated and Blissful Journey January 22, 2024
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life?
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces?