Most of the women feel embarrassed when we hear the word “vagina” even if there is something bothering. Vagina is important for reproduction and provides sexual satisfaction for women. If you are experiencing a painful sex or want to enjoy your sex life more, you need to know about vaginal restoration and feminine health.
Vaginal rejuvenation, which is otherwise known as vaginoplasty, is a plastic surgery and cosmetic procedure done on vaginal canal. The purpose of this surgery is to tighten up the internal muscles, external skin and the surrounding tissues, that have loosened up due to vaginal childbirth or age.
There are several procedures available for vaginal rejuvenation. Female genital plastic surgery, genital rejuvenation surgery, vulvovaginal plastic surgery and designer vagina surgery are some of the few procedures.
Female genital plastic surgeries include – monsplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, as well as labia majoraplasty. Vaginal rejuvenation ensures a woman lubricated and tight vagina. She won’t experience pain during intercourse. This procedure also reduces urinary incontinence experienced while sneezing, coughing or laughing.
Vaginal rejuvenation can be done either following surgical methods or non-surgical methods. The non-surgical methods that use radio frequency and CO2 lasers provide quick and relatively painless results.
Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
Using the highly focused energy this method invokes tissue contraction and promote collagen production by causing micro damages to the vaginal tissue which in turn tricks the body to go into repair mode. The enhanced collagen production, elastin formation and blood vessels lead to thicker vaginal tissue and helps feel tighter vagina.
Benefits Of Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
The treatment takes somewhere around five to twenty minutes only. No downtime is needed as that of surgical treatments. Women who undergo non-surgical treatments can even have sexual intercourse on the same day. Within one to two days the patient feels the difference and it even becomes better overtime
This treatment also helps to reduce urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, pain experienced during intercourse and promotes sexual pleasure for both, patient and the partner.
The patient can experience these enhanced results for a period of one year after which another round of treatment will be needed.
Though this is great option for women, some limitations are also there for this treatment. Some women may need multiple treatments to get the result and the patient’s results are not permanent. Non-surgical treatment may not be effective for severely sagging labia.
When you get your procedure done by a board-certified, highly qualified cosmetic surgeon, you can be more comfortable and confident in enhancing the aspects. Visit Catherine Vanderloos, MD for a safe and effective non-surgical feminine rejuvenation.
- December 27, 2023
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer February 27, 2024
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life? February 27, 2024
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces February 24, 2024
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone February 23, 2024
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal February 22, 2024
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company February 3, 2024
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces? February 2, 2024
- Explore and Thrive: Get High Cannabis for an Elevated and Blissful Journey January 22, 2024
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life?
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces?