Autism is a range of disorders determined by marked abnormalities in speech and social interaction. This is most common with children and they have diminished oxygenation in various parts of the brain and a chronic immunology mediated inflammatory disorder in the gut.
What is the scientific reason to use stem cells for curing autism?
The recent therapies for autism attempt are to reverse these very abnormalities via the administration of antibiotics, hyperbaric oxygen and anti inflammatory agents. Unluckily, none of these attempts can determine the root causes of oxygen deprivation and intestinal inflammation. The reason behind treating autism with mesenchymal stem cells derived from umbilical cord tissue is that autism and its degree of severity has been related to inflammatory and neuro inflammatory cytokins like macrophase derived chemokine or MDC and thymus and TARC or activation regulated chemokine. The intravenous administration of umbilical cord has proven effective in multiple clinical trials to reduce inflammation. Reducing inflammation in the autistic patient could also relieve the symptoms of autism. With the administration of mesemchymal stem cells, there had been many improvement cases, according to Stem Cell Doctors Near Miami.
Types of stem cells used
The adult stem cells used come from human umbilical cord tissue or allogeneic mesenchymal. The umbilical cords are donated by the mother’s post normal and healthy births. Before they are being approved for the treatment, all the stem cells derived from umbilical cords are screened for all bacteria and viruses. The stem cells derived from umbilical cord derive stem cells are perfect for treating autism as they let the physicians to look after uniform doses and they don’t need any stem collection from the patient because the entire process can be tiresome for autistic children and their parents. As they are collect right post normal birth. The stem cells derived from the umbilical cord are much more effective than the older stem cells derived from bone marrow, for instance. The mesenchymal stem cells derived from the cord tissue are not risky as the body doesn’t deem it as foreign.
What are the advantages?
- As the mesenchymal stem cells are immune cells, the cell rejection is not a concern and HLA or Human Leukocyte Antigen is not needed at all.
- The best stem cells are screened and selected.
- Allogeneic stem cells are analyzed a number of times in uniform dosages that have high cell counts
- October 19, 2023
November 12, 2021
September 7, 2022
- From Impressions to Implants: The Journey Through a Dental Lab November 4, 2023
- Smooth Transition: The Science and Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Techniques October 25, 2023
- Achieving Natural Results: Innovations in Hair Transplant Techniques October 22, 2023
- Why is it Necessary to do Regular Dental Check-ups? October 19, 2023
- Clenching And Grinding: The Truth About Bruxism October 4, 2023
- The Top Tips When It Comes To Shedding Those Excess Kilograms. October 3, 2023
- Beyond Appearance: The Hidden Benefits of Orthodontic Braces September 26, 2023
- Dental Procedures Demystified: Insights from Dentists September 20, 2023