If you are new to cannabis strains, you should know that there are three distinct categories -Indica, Sativa, and Hybrids. Indica strains cause a sleepy high and are best used for relaxation, while sativa strains are more energizing and ideally suited for daytime use. Most strains are now hybrids, but either could be Indica or Sativa-dominant. ATF is the short for Alaskan Thunder Fuck, and it is a sativa strain. Alaskan Thunder Fuck was bred somewhere in 1970s, and since then, it has been one of the most in-demand strains. In this post, we are reviewing all you need to know about ATF strain.
What makes ATF so popular?
ATF is different, even by the standards of sativa strains. The flavor and aroma of this strain is more earthy, so it is suited for seasoned users, who aren’t very fond of the sweeter strains that are commonly available in most dispensaries. Being a sativa-hybrid strain, you can expect an incredible high, but as we mentioned earlier, this is a more energizing, creative high.
For patients who are suffering from stress, anxiety and depression, ATF is a great choice. The high you get is calming and focused, so you can work and manage mood swings better. It is also believed to be a good strain for those suffering from anorexia and is perfect for pain relief.
Other things to know
Alaskan Thunder Fuck is considered to be among the tougher strains to grow, primarily because it only grows in northern, colder regions. It has origins in Alaska, and the strain is best grown outdoors for the best yield. No wonder, ATF is expensive, and there are only a few known dispensaries that sell the strain. If you have never used this strain, we recommend that you start slow, because it does contain a considerable amount of THC, despite being sativa strain. If you are smoking ATF, take two to three drags and wait for at least 20 minutes for the effects and happy high to set in. ‘
There are not many known side effects of ATF¸ but new users may suffer from what’s called a dry mouth. However, as long as you stick to basic dosage and use ATF responsibly, this is a safe strain. Make sure that you are hydrated well, and keep some food handy, because you may want to grab a bite. For headaches and fatigue too, this is a good strain.
- December 27, 2023
September 14, 2019
February 27, 2024
July 3, 2020
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer February 27, 2024
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life? February 27, 2024
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces February 24, 2024
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone February 23, 2024
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal February 22, 2024
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company February 3, 2024
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces? February 2, 2024
- Explore and Thrive: Get High Cannabis for an Elevated and Blissful Journey January 22, 2024
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life?
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces?