Trying to stop smoking can be highly challenging as nicotine is so addictive, and if you want to quit and need help, you may want to consider one of the many aids you can buy. There are many different ones on the market, and you can purchase these in shops, pharmacies, and grocery stores, with many of them not requiring a prescription. Below are some of the options you have available to help you quit for good and make it a much more comfortable process for you.
Try Chewing Nicotine Gum
Quitting smoking can be as easy as chewing gum when you use one of the many nicotine gums available to buy. Whenever you feel the craving to smoke coming on, you take out a stick of gum and start chewing, and the cravings will soon subside. The gum is available in various nicotine strengths, and you can buy it in many locations throughout the UK without a prescription.
Giving Vaping A Try
A common cessation aid to help you quit smoking is vaping, and many people use this method successfully to stop their habit. You can purchase a cheap vaping device and some premium e-liquid at stores throughout the country, and they are also readily available online. You can puff on the vape you buy whenever you feel a craving, and it will soon go away, reducing any anxiety or urges you have. You can also get vape juice in various flavours, and many people consider vaping a pleasurable experience. They will maintain vaping nicotine-free e-liquid once they are over their addiction because they enjoy the flavours so much.
Give Nicotine Patches A Try
You can also consider trying nicotine patches which are another popular method for people to control their nicotine cravings. These patches are available in supermarkets and pharmacies, and online, and they come in various strengths. They can last for up to 24-hours, and once you are washed and dressed in the morning, put the patch on your skin in a discreet location. The patch will slowly release nicotine that your skin absorbs, which helps to controls the cravings you get when you stop smoking.
Suck On A Nicotine Lozenge
You can also try nicotine lozenges to help you control your nicotine addiction, which many people successfully use to get over their habit. They are available in various strengths, so you will need to select which one is best for you, and whenever you feel a craving coming on, put one in your mouth and suck it like a boiled sweet. You can also use these in conjunction with other cessation aids, and you can click here to get more information on how to use them.
Oral & Nasal Nicotine Sprays
You can also consider a spray used orally or through the nose, and doctors prescribe these, so you cannot buy them over the counter without a prescription. You can get the sprays n various nicotine strengths and when you feel an urge to smoke coming on, spray it into the back of your throat or up your nose, and the feelings will soon subside.
- December 27, 2023
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer February 27, 2024
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life? February 27, 2024
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces February 24, 2024
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone February 23, 2024
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal February 22, 2024
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company February 3, 2024
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces? February 2, 2024
- Explore and Thrive: Get High Cannabis for an Elevated and Blissful Journey January 22, 2024
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life?
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces?