Whiter and brighter teeth is quite important to enhance your appearance. Keeping them perfectly white will need some efforts.
Here are few valuable hints to help you maintain white teeth:
- The drinks you consume every day like red wine, black tea and other coloured juicy drinks can spoil the pearly colour of your teeth. The best mode to remove the stains is to brush immediately. You can get good quality bleaching agent prescribed by your dentist or in the pharmaceutical stores. You can eat an apple after having the staining juices or any food. Brushing with baking soda once a week is one of the best possible ways to whiten your teeth.
- Change the toothbrush every few weeks. As the brush bristles won’t be sharp enough to remove the stains or dirt on the teeth surface. Moreover, it will not be useful to maintain oral hygiene.
- The best food that act as natural tooth brush is apples, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and strawberries. Pineapple contains bromelain which helps in reducing inflammation. Thus, it helps in reducing discolouration of the enamel. Dairy products like cheese and yoghurt produces more saliva aiding in removing the stains on the teeth. Even lactic acid present in the dairy products are good cleaning agents to remove stains on the teeth. Cooked food like celery and popcorn are also helpful to clean teeth. Seeds and nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts and sunflower seeds function as exfoliate for your teeth as they clean the enamel.
- Brush your teeth twice a day when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed at night.
Applying makeup on face in the right way helps a lot in concealing the discolouration of teeth. Women can go for a bit darker shade of lipstick. Red, pink or strawberry colour lipsticks will be perfect to hide the darker part of teeth. Light way to blush your cheeks or bronzing will help to highlight the beauty of your cheek, thus less chance of people noticing other features of your face clearly. Suitable hair colour will also hide your stained teeth. When your hair colour is of dark shade people usually will not notice your stained teeth.
To know more about the right approach to get bright white teeth and how makeup will help in concealing discoloured teeth log on to website centredentairestonge.com.
- October 19, 2023
December 14, 2021
August 19, 2022
- From Impressions to Implants: The Journey Through a Dental Lab November 4, 2023
- Smooth Transition: The Science and Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Techniques October 25, 2023
- Achieving Natural Results: Innovations in Hair Transplant Techniques October 22, 2023
- Why is it Necessary to do Regular Dental Check-ups? October 19, 2023
- Clenching And Grinding: The Truth About Bruxism October 4, 2023
- The Top Tips When It Comes To Shedding Those Excess Kilograms. October 3, 2023
- Beyond Appearance: The Hidden Benefits of Orthodontic Braces September 26, 2023
- Dental Procedures Demystified: Insights from Dentists September 20, 2023