Pulmonary embolism, blood clot affects the function of lungs caused due to varied reasons, the end result is that you feel shortness of breath, have chest pain and face other health related complications. If you neglect to consult a good professional physician, the illness is going to be worse and can make you bed ridden. Hope you don’t want to fall gravely sick. The best way to curb the ailment is to know the basic symptoms to get treated as soon as possible.
First you need to understand more about pulmonary embolism:
It unfortunately happens when the blood clot blocks a blood vessel in the lungs. The blood clot can be anywhere in the body. However, it is found mostly in the legs. It travels through the body to the heart and lastly to the lungs. When the clot is big in size as similar to blood vessel, it tends to block the flow of blood to the part of lung resulting in less oxygen to breathe smoothly.
Now, this ailment can be experienced by anyone, however some people are prone to suffer from pulmonary embolism due to varied reasons.
People likely to get effected by pulmonary embolism are:
- People having experienced injuries.
- Had surgery.
- Have medical history of suffering from heart or lung ailments.
- If you have recently given birth to a baby.
- You were or is a cancer patient.
- Troubled with obesity.
- Indulge in consuming oral contraceptives for long time.
- While you have clotting disorder like Thrombophilia.
Noting the warning signs you need to observe and act:
- The basic sign is that you realize redness mostly in the leg portion or feel the pain. Even swelling in the calf portion can lead to blood clot indication. All this happenings are termed as deep vein thrombosis.
- Some people realize shortness of breath unfortunately this is their preliminary sign of being lung affected by blood clot for them. Shortness of breath is the first sign that your lungs have trouble and later on you may realize pain in the chest. Pain happens because of less oxygen in the heart.
- Coughing blood isn’t a good sign at all. While you cough split mucus with blood, this indicates the matter is quite serious.
If you observe this kind of symptoms, it is best to consult an experienced doctor or a cardiologist. Always remember that treatment done at the preliminary stage of the ailment always aid in realizing an effective relief.
- December 27, 2023
September 26, 2022
April 14, 2020
November 25, 2022
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer February 27, 2024
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life? February 27, 2024
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces February 24, 2024
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone February 23, 2024
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal February 22, 2024
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company February 3, 2024
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces? February 2, 2024
- Explore and Thrive: Get High Cannabis for an Elevated and Blissful Journey January 22, 2024
- How Bad Oral Hygiene Can Cause Oral Cancer
- Do Dental Implants Last For Life?
- Questions to Ask Your Orthodontist Before Getting Braces
- Targeted Hyperpigmentation Treatments for Even Skin Tone
- Communicating with Your Dentist in Burlington, Ontario: How to Express and Manage Pain Concerns During a Root Canal
- The Importance of Hiring an Accountant for Your Company
- What are the Top Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces?